Definition “OV”: The tradename “Jewelry and Daiquiry” and/or “J&D” (“J and D”) both tradenames of the company “Onlion Ventures B.V.” (registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce: 60222697)
Definition “OV Websites”: www.jewelryanddaiquiry.com and all information on this/these website(s) or its (social) platform(s) which is/are currently held online for OV and/or information on websites of third parties which websites/information is/are held online on behalf of or for OV or information which is distributed (online) on behalf of or for OV.
1. No rights can be derived from the details on the OV Websites. The stipulations in this disclaimer also apply to the OV Websites and information which is distributed by third parties via the OV Websites and to that which is presented elsewhere and derived from the OV Websites.
2. OV is not liable for all direct and indirect loss which may be incurred as a result of incorrect or incomplete information on the OV Websites. OV does not give any guarantee that the contents and/or information on the OV Websites is reliable, updated, reviewed or correct. OV limits each (illusory) guarantee in connection with the contents and/or information which has been provided via or from the OV Websites to the allowed minimum.
3. OV does not accept any liability whatsoever (direct and/or indirect) for any loss or damage, of whatever nature, which in any manner follows from the use of the OV Websites, including actions, refraining from actions and/or decisions based on the information provided by OV and/or via the OV Websites, nor for not being able to use the OV Websites.
4. If the OV Websites contain errors, incomplete or incorrect information, then OV (or any third party) cannot be held responsible for this. The information which the visitor of The OV Websites reads, can only be used at the own risk and responsibility of the visitor and used only in accordance with what has been stipulated by OV.
5. OV does not accept any liability for the contents of information offered via/on The OV Websites, which is provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, infringement of work(s) protected by copyright or other actions which are contrary to the (intellectual) property rights of thirds.
6. OV does not accept any liability for direct or indirect loss caused by the contents of the information (provided by third parties or not) on The OV Websites. OV therefore retains the right to change and/or remove information provided by third parties if the information offered or already placed is contrary to the law, the interests of other Internet users, other third parties or the general terms and conditions or company rules of OV.
7. The OV Websites contain links to other websites. OV does not guarantee the contents of the websites to which OV refers (for instance a link referral).
General component disclaimer
8. If there is any lack of clarity concerning the interpretation of one or more stipulations in this disclaimer, or if a situation arises which is not arranged for in this disclaimer, then the interpretation is to be carried out ‘in the spirit’ of these stipulations.
9. If one or more stipulations in this disclaimer appears to be void or voidable then this does not have any effect on the validity of the other stipulations. If one or more stipulations in this disclaimer is void, then OV will replace the invalid stipulation(s) with new stipulations which are of a similar purport so that they represent the stipulations which are declared to be void as much as possible.
10. OV is entitled to change (the contents of) this disclaimer unilaterally. This disclaimer can be adjusted or extended at any moment without any prior notification. The reader of The OV Websites is responsible for checking regularly whether this disclaimer has been adjusted.
11. The information on The OV Websites is regularly supplemented and any changes can be applied with immediate effect and without any notification at all times.
12. Only Dutch Law applies to The OV Websites while only the Court in Amsterdam has jurisdiction to deliver judgment in the first instance with regard to disputes.
13. If you use The OV Websites you automatically agree to this disclaimer.
Any questions about the disclaimer of OV?If you have any questions about this disclaimer, then please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org